PAC

PAC

Sunday 13 March 2016

New Video Alert: Sauti Sol ftAlikiba – UnconditionallyBae 2016


African music giants Sauti Sol (Kenya)
and Alikiba (Tanzania) release the new single/
video: Unconditionally Bae.
Shot in Kenya’s beautiful North Coast of
Mombasa at the English Point Marina, the
video has been shot by the South African
video director Justin Campos of Gorilla Films.
“Unconditionally Bae” has been written by
Sauti Sol and Alikiba, and produced by Sauti
Sol.

Sauti Sol said in a statement: “We are thrilled
to release this song. Our fans have been waiting
for it, even demanding it, and it’s time to honour
that. Africa, we hope you love our first
collaboration with Alikiba as much as we do.
Alikiba is a legend and we are honoured to work
with him.”
Alikiba said in a statement: “From the first
time I met Sauti Sol I knew I had to work with
them. I admire their style and I found that they
loved mine too. It was so much fun and
seamless working on this project.
My Bongo
family and fans across Africa – we present this
to you. ”


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.

BannerFans.com