PAC

PAC

Thursday 1 October 2015

SILLIEST PICK - UP LINES COLLECTION


Whatsup 254 brings to you a collection of the dumbest pick up lines ever, number 4,7 and 8 are my dumbest 

comment yours...

1. You look like an angel that fell from heaven and hit its face on the pavement.

2. You are almost as beautiful as my sister. But well, you know, that’s illegal.
3. Your eyes are like limpid pools of primordial ooze, and I am the protozoa that wish to swim in their depths.

4. You have a beautiful head. It would look marvelous next to the other ones in my freezer. 

5. Damn, you look good in beer goggles.

6. Have you ever seen a 2-incher?

7.  You look like Carmen Electra's deformed, burned, dismembered sister.

8. Nice shoes, let's fuck.

9. My shirt would look great on your bedroom floor."

10. I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.

11. I'm a pussy-fist... err, pacifist, that's what I meant.

12. I promise I won't videotape you in your sleep and sell the video on the Internet more than once."

13. IT'S A NIGGER!!! What? I wasn't being racist. I was just imitating Michael Richards. He is SO funny!

14. I'm going to have sex with you tonight, you might as well be there to enjoy it.

15. Hey pretty lady, I know Klingon, and tonight I'm going Klingon to you!"
16. Do you have a map? Because I want to have sex with you.

17. You know, pants are a vestigial organ. Yours look infected.
18 . I have a thing for amputees.


19. My favourite position is The Serial Killer.
20. Get out of your life and into my bed!"

21. Hello... My son likes you!"

22. Please, I am needing wife to get green card, but Immigration is wanting, how you say, proof of consummation.

23. Dammit, I creamed my trousers again!

24. I have a rare tropical disease which will kill me unless I have sex within the next half hour.

25. Bet you 100 quid you can't turn me hetero.

BannerFans.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.

BannerFans.com