PAC

PAC

Wednesday 26 August 2015

MY TYPE OF MAN, MAGDAIRIES

Husband for hire.

My ideal type of man was the God-fearing,spontaneous, tall and sexy guy with straight white teeth, who wants children among other things...
'That would be the lord',my best friend joked,'I will be trying to meet him the same time you do that,'she went on.


You just don't know the DNA of a good man even if you are looking like a million bucks.You just have to let a guy treat you like a relationship candidate,instead of part of a harem.Simply let a guy be a guy.That's the thrill of the chase.
What is setting the bar low?What is low standards? What is easily compromising? What is a short list?Its not called playing hard to get,its called not being too easy. Real is the new sexy,a woman who knows her worth is the sexy.

Meet up
I woke up at the blonde side of bed,feeling really under the weather on one fine morning (the thought of meeting up with an incredibly looking person made the morning fine).You must be wondering who it was,a fine tall man, Baemaxx was the pet name that came in my mind the moment I saw him.I could stick to calling him baemaxx but husband for hire was the name I opted to stick to.He became my husband for hire(yeah I know I went too fast).

Going for it.
Drive to the basket, swing for the fence,run  the ball,kick it with the hockey puck,sink the pult(I mean do I know my sports anologies or DO I KNOW MY SPORTS ANOLOGIES?)I feel I got one or two of them right. Point is I didn't want to just kick it with him,I needed him to wife me.

I am a passionate person with a lot of strong opinions(this might be shocking, hope you sitting down). So if I like a person am just going to tell them I like them. But ideally am a bit more toned down than that.
Finding my husband for hire,I will call him immortal, the immortal (sounds better, right?)was just beautiful. Maybe,just maybe he could be my happy place.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.

BannerFans.com