PAC

PAC

Wednesday 22 July 2015

TWEEF ALERT•••• MEEK MILL Snaps On Twitter, Says Drake Doesn’t Write his own raps see reactions here ->

Earlier this morning Meek Mill found himself in a tweef with Drake and Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels.


It's is not yet clear what triggered the "Dreams Worth More Than Money" rapper to go after Drake and Samuels but according to a tweet from him, he wasn't "with all this fake happy s**t."

check out part of  the tweef below and dont forget to go on twitter and check the hashtags #meekmill and  #meekbelike for all the details















 As Meek Mill stated in his tweets, he and Drake collaborated on the song "R.I.C.O." off of Meek's latest album. In the song, Drake rapped, "the girl of your dreams to me is probably not a challenge."
Meek Mill capped off his rant by posting a selfie on Instagram with a caption that read, "I'm not hacked either... I don't change me mind!"
           I'm out I'm going to the club.. Holla at Yall for the next episode of #whenkeepingitrealgoesright

Here are some of the top  twitter reactions on  Meek Mill vs Drake and obviously, they are hilarious.


























Thats from Meek sure to check your twitter for more 
thankyou for keeping it whatsup254 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.

BannerFans.com